Thursday, May 28, 2015

Recipe Directory - Four Year Anniversary Edition!

Honey Cornbread Muffins

Holy crap!  Yesterday was the four year anniversary of my blog and by sheer coincidence I decided to update my recipe directory today.  Since I started, I have developed sixty-nine recipes!  Some of these recipes I use regularly while others have disappeared into the memory hole (Cranberry orange cupcakes?  When did I make those?).  I only post my successful recipes, so they're all good, but I put an asterisk next to all of the recipes that I use regularly.  For sake of organization, the ones with the asterisk are my favorite, tried-and-true recipes.  

Enjoy! 

Cupcakes
   

Curry Bomb Cookies

Eggplant Stew



Cakes

Brownies/Blondies


Muffins


Cookies
Vegan Swedish Fish Cupcake



Frostings
"Juggalo" Cupcakes



Quick Breads

German Chocolate Cupcakes


Breads/Pretzels


Crackers
Vegan Oat Crackers
**Vegan Oat Crackers - Update (I've been making these a lot lately)

Jams/Jellies
Strawberry Rum Jam
Spiced Tomato Jelly with Curry Spices 
*Onion Jam

Soups

Vegan Vanilla-Chai Cookies


Savory Dishes


Chutneys
Apple-Cranberry-Groundcherry Chutney
Apple-Cranberry-Groundcherry Chutney



Miscellaneous

No comments:

Post a Comment